PCB Depaneling Systems: +886-3-322-3788
Optical Communication Systems: +886-3-322-3788
The VP-5243 and the VP-6242 are ideal for use in confined areas.
Maximum arm reach｜430 / 432mm
Maximum payload｜2.5 / 3kg
- Lineup offers 5-axis and 6-axis models.
To meet a wide variety of needs, the 5-axis model "VP-5243" and the 6-axis model "VP-6242," which can handle multi-directional operations, are offered.
- Maximum payload of 3kg (for 5-axis model)*1 and 2.5kg (for 6-axis model)*2
The VP-5243 and the VP-6242 are very powerful for their small size.
The body unit weight is just 13kg (for 5-axis model). These small and lightweight robots can be carried and installed easily, flexibly responding to changes in plant layout.
- Compact design
The footprint is only 160 x 160mm. The entire body fits into an area of two standard postcards, helping size reduction of facilities.
- Low-power servo motor adopted in each axis
An AC servo motor with up to 80W is adopted in each axis. The total motor capacity is up to 300W, contributing to energy saving.
- Standard equipment includes: air piping for tools (4 lines) and electric wiring (9 core wires).
- Can be placed on the floor or suspended from the ceiling.
*1: When the wrist is oriented at more than ±45 degrees with respect to the downward vertical direction, the maximum payload is 2.5kg (for 5-axis model).
*2: When the wrist is oriented at more than ±45 degrees with respect to the downward vertical direction, the maximum payload is 2.0kg (for 6-axis model).