The MC8882P is an 8 - axis high speed motion control board based on PCI interface, MC8882P drives the
Stepping motor and Servo motor with pulse command, the features come as following:
- Several pulse type are provided
- 8-axis Pos / Vel control
- 2~8 axes linear interpotation
- Vector interpolation
- Arc / Circle interpolation (CW/CCW)
- Continuous interpolation for line
- Trigger outputs for 8 Chs position comparison (max 100 positions)
- Position latching with multi-sensor (100 datas per axis)
The MC8882P not only provides the high performance of motion control, but also improves the ability of data record. Maximum 250 positions can be latched, and the latching condition can be set by user with their needed. It is more convenient for user to record the position datas and analysis it.
Besides, the function of position trigger is also upgraded for 8 channels, and the postions setting for the comparison upto maximum 100 sets, so that the handshakes between devices will be more flexible and easier with MC8882P.